Possibilities

What are the possibilities for you?

The answer is in your hands...your fingerprint. Your personal calling is as unique as your fingerprint and therefore the possibilities for you are infinite.

Out of the 7 billion plus individuals who occupy planet Earth, no one, and I do mean no one, can share you unique gift. If you don't share it , not only do you suffer, but the universe is that much less for it as well. You are worthy just because you showed up. You showed up endowed with the ideals of the human spirit - creativity, intellect, passion...In accepting and honoring your soul, you honor the whole world. And while spreading that self-love out to the world, you realize this is the reason WHY you are here. You showed up to make a difference.

Let's face it. Fear of failure keeps most of us stuck in spite of the fact that there are only two fears we are born with: 1) the fear of loud sounds & 2) the fear of falling. All other fears are learned. Most people's desire to dream has been slowly beaten out of them through the experience of life. They silently hope to make it to death safely. But remember this: doubt has killed more dreams than failure ever will. Stop doubting and judging yourself because when you do stop, you begin to take risk & you become who you really are. As you engage more & more of your true-self, you get unstuck.

Most of us question who am I to be "the one?" The real question is, "Who am I not to be?" Playing small has never served the world. There is nothing enlightening about shrinking so others won't feel insecure in your presence. As we are freed from our own fear, our presence automatically frees others.

For example, have you ever met someone so mesmerizing, someone, who, just by association and their presence, elevates your energy level to new heights?

I had the good fortune of being mentored by the president of a company while I was an executive in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry. He had this infectious energy about him. I remember meeting him for the first time and  being  awed  by  his  presence  and  attitude. As I spent time with him, listening to him, I became filled with so much energy and positive vibes, I found myself slipping into an unbelievably euphoric state. I literally felt like I had been given a license to do the impossible, to go beyond what I imagined, and that nothing could stop me. I wanted to go and conquer anything that came my way.

Don't expect anything less than fulfillment & beauty for your life. Expand your own light & love into the world. When you do these things, you will find yourself breaking out of your own stuckness & you'll have the high-energy voltage to electrify possibilities all around you.

The possibilities are in your hands...they are as unique as your fingerprint. You are pure creativity – an infinite source of all possibilities. Share your gift... share the possibilities.


~ KJ Lavan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Developing Physician Leaders in Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Medicine